Spring and the desire to cook is less and less. Everybody is around to enjoy the beautiful days, new places to explore or just the same to see under the new light of spring. And when you’re going back home it’s easy to think staying still around, maybe for a dinner outside, at our little favourite restaurant. Well in the meanwhile I give you an idea recipe for an appetizer or a light dinner in just 3 steps. Easy, quick to prepare, for real Idols in the kitchen.
Easy, quick to prepare in just 3 steps
- mazzancolle - 400 gr
- capperi - a picere
- aglio - 1 spicchio
- prezzemolo - a piacere
- limone - 1
- olio EVO - a piacere
- aceto bianco - 1 cucchiaio
- filetti di alici - 1 sott'olio
1. First of all, in a bowl prepare a nice sauce that we will use later: 4 tablespoons of olive oil, chopped parsley, capers, a clove of garlic cut in four, 1 tsp vinegar and 1 anchovy fillet, cut into small pieces. Mix everything together and let it rest.
2. On a baking tin, after removing the head, dispose shrimps with a sprinkling of parsley and bake at 180 degrees for about 15 minutes.
3. Dispose the shrimps on plate and add our savory sauce, sprinkle over mazzancole with a spoon and mix gently and here we are, our appetizer is ready!