I’ve been away, far away from the blog, a time of change, personal and working experiences, but I’m here, alive and sometimes creative in the kitchen. My last experiment is a simple recipe, which wants to revisit or to give you an alternative, to the banal salmon pasta with cream or cheese. Well, I confess that I don’t like cream at all, because when I eat it, I always have the feeling that the cream covers the flavors and, in my opinion, in some cases it is a real shame. So today I share with you this simple dish, simple but refined taste with which you will impress the most discerning palate, perhaps during a dinner date.
A simple recipe instead of classic slamon and cream pasta, very tasty!
Here the recipe for 4 person
- salmone - 400 gr di filetto
- fusilli - 300 gr
- olive taggiasche - a piacere
- capperi - a piacere
- limone - 1/2
- olio EVO - a piacere
- scalogno - 1
- vino bianco - 1/2
- prezzemolo - a piacere
1. Chop the shallots and let's put it to brown in a pan with hot oil for about 40"
2. Cut and dice the salmon fillets, then add to the pan and that turn them sometimes
3. As soon as the salmon is colored, add the white wine, olives, capers and cook for 5 minutes max
4. Finally, parsley and lemon juice and let stand and season
5. Add the fusilli pasta that you were cooking in the meanwhile and mix with our salmon and a drizzle of raw olive oil and chopped parsley
And our fusilli with salmon are ready in just 30 minutes!