So how was this Christmas? I hope you dont feel yourself compoletely full… also because we should be ready for the New Year’s Eve Dinner + New Year’s lunch. So, I hope you’ve been able to spend a peaceful Christmas with your loved ones, those who warm up your soul and remind you back about real and important life things. Christmas is time for rest and thinking for me, but not about the last year, also because I try to understand where I am, what I do and what direction I’m going almost every day, But for sure it’s a good time to stop the daily rush, breathe and recharge myself with positive energy for the new year.
And nothing is more regenerating for me than the sea [ certainly I live in milan, I should make some questions to myself, but someone says that sooner or later they will bring the sea in Milan :P].Since some days I’m here at my parents, and I got back the healthy habit of a morning jog on the beach.
This is relaxiung and allows me to think and moreover giving me the opportunity [and appetite] to face with the great food and wine marathons of these days (as you can imagine it here they have small and light portions….). And to be even closer to the sea, today I had a fish lunch with a recipe of my sister. It’s easy and takes just 30 minutes of preparation, a short recipe for Idols, so here it is:
SALMON TROUT WITH SPICES CRUST
- 1 Salmon trout
- grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 cloves of garlic cut into quarters
- 1 lemon
- extra virgin olive oil
1. Clean up the trout and cut in half, removing the backbone
2. Dispose it on a baking tin (preferably covered with hoven paper) and put over the trout lemon juice and a pinch of salt
3. Cover it with a sprinkling of breadcrumbs mixed with Parmesan
4. Then add a few leaves of sage, a couple of sprigs of rosemary, parsley and garlic
5. A little olive oil over and bake at 180 degrees for 20 minutes.
E' davvero semplice e richiede 30 minuti di preparazione
- Trota salmonata -
- pan grattato -
- parmigiano grattugiato -
- salvia -
- rosmarino -
- prezzemolo -
- spicchio di aglio tagliati in quarti - 2
- limone - 1
- olio EVO -
- sale - qb
1. Puliamo la trota e tagliamola a metà, rimuovendo la lisca centrale.
2. Adagiamola su una pirofila (meglio se ricoperta con carta forno per non far attaccare al fondo) e irroriamo la trota con succo di limone e aggiungiamo un pizzico di sale.
3. Ricopriamola con una spolverata di pangrattato, misto a parmiggiano.
4. Aggiungiamo poi qualche fogliolina di salvia, un paio di rametti di rosmarino, prezzemolo e aglio.
5. Un filo d'olio e inforniamo a 180° per 20 minuti circa.