When I’m home, quiet and I want to take care of me, like a spoiled child, generally it means that I really emptied my mind and my body comes back to a human life rythm, making me quiet and introspective. I spin around the apartment, doing everything, but with calm and with my mind divided, half coordinating mechanical routine movements and half surfing among possibilities, ideas, programs and cravings … wandering. And it’s during these moments that I find myself particularly inspired in
the kitchen: cooking, both for themselves and for their guests, as an act of communication, a reflection of a state of mind. And I think if you do it for yourself, it means that you love yourself and take care of you, because you accept yourself as you are. It was during one of these moments that I wanted to try another recipe with seafood (after the risotto), trying to combine it with chilli tomatoes by Gennaro. This time was particularly tasty :-).
BAVETTE PACHINI AND SEAFOOD
Ingredients for 2 people
– 250 grams of Bavette ( a kind of pasta similar to spaghetti)
– 400 grams of seafood
– 250 grams of cherry tomatoes
– 2 cloves of garlic
– Extra virgin olive oil
– White wine
1.Warm up in a pan a tablespoon of oil to fry the 2 chopped cloves of garlic for about 30 seconds.
2.Then add the seafood, half a glass of water and a pinch of chopped parsley, covering and letting it simmer for about 10 minutes Put the pasta water on fire.
3.Cut in quarter the tomatoes and add to seafood cooking for another 15 minutes, adding just half-glass of white wine. The tomatoes release a lot of water, so wait that cherry tomatoes get dry and our sauce is ready!
4.Once pasta is ready put it into the pan of our delicious sauce, adding just a little olive oil and serve on a plate with a pinch of fresh parsley above.
Bavette pachini e frutti di mare
- bavette - 250 gr
- frutti di mare - 400 gr
- pomodorini pachini - 250 gr
- aglio - 2 spicchi
- vino bianco - 1 bicchiere
- prezzemolo -
- olio extravergine di oliva -
2. Quindi aggiungiamo i frutti di mare, mezzo bicchiere di acqua e un pizzico di prezzemolo tritato, coprendo e lasciando cuocere a fuoco lento per circa 10 minuti Metti l'acqua della pasta.
3. Tagliamo in quarti i pomodorini e aggiungiamoli ai frutti di mare e lasciamo cuocere per altri 15 minuti, aggiungendo solo un goccio di vino di bianco. I pomodorini rilasciano molta acqua, quindi fai appassire i pachini e asciugare un pò l'acqua e il nostro sughetto è pronto!
4. Una volta cotte facciamo saltare nella padella del nostro squisito sughetto le bavette, aggiungendo solo un filo d'olio a piacere e serviamo sul piatto con un pizzico di prezzemolo fresco sopra.